Duo Gather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
HOME - STATS - BANLIST
REPORT FORM - HELP
DuoG-VP - DLCTFS2
mIRC DuoG Script
(Updated: 17.4.2010)
Download
Top posters
nettse
Staff members and intro! Vote_lcapStaff members and intro! Voting_barStaff members and intro! Vote_rcap 
Moones
Staff members and intro! Vote_lcapStaff members and intro! Voting_barStaff members and intro! Vote_rcap 
Olezhan
dOubb
Blade
kaczorr
donison
tronic
Ziomal
Jun1or

Staff members and intro!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Freeman

Staff members and intro! Empty
PostSubject: Staff members and intro!   Staff members and intro! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Your beloved Admins: nEttsE`, Freeman

Duo Gather started as a wish to try somthing new. nEttsE` got that great idea and asked me if i want to help him make it happen. I of course agreed and we start thinking the name for the gather we plan to make.
Deux, dual, Duo etc. The result you can see by yourself Smile
Bazoka had a great part in this all, since he sponsored the servers we all play on. So with his help and our ideas, Duo Gather was born.

Regards, Freeman
Back to top Go down

Staff members and intro!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duo Gather :: Announcements-
Jump to: