Duo Gather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
HOME - STATS - BANLIST
REPORT FORM - HELP
DuoG-VP - DLCTFS2
mIRC DuoG Script
(Updated: 17.4.2010)
Download
Top posters
nettse
Duo League and it's beginning Vote_lcapDuo League and it's beginning Voting_barDuo League and it's beginning Vote_rcap 
Moones
Duo League and it's beginning Vote_lcapDuo League and it's beginning Voting_barDuo League and it's beginning Vote_rcap 
Olezhan
dOubb
Blade
kaczorr
donison
tronic
Ziomal
Jun1or

Duo League and it's beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nettse
Admin
nettse

Duo League and it's beginning Empty
PostSubject: Duo League and it's beginning   Duo League and it's beginning EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:48 pm

First word, as emote, I would like to tell you is: Whoa!
I didn't even expected too many teams that will sign up. There are more than 24 teams signed! I'm really happy to know.

First, I would like PLEASE every team, which didn't included nationalities of their players to include them until league will officially begin. It's my bad that I didn't told you about it to do so. In spite of the fact that I really didn't expected too many teams and from almost every part of the world, I didn't put that information into signup form.

Thanks.

Best regards,
nettse
Back to top Go down
https://duogather.forumotion.com

Duo League and it's beginning
Page 1 of 1